Magical Mai Chau
Experience Mai Chau
As a visitor to Mai Chau, you will enjoy a beautiful landscape that you can see particularly well from the mountain heights.
Mai Chau Private day trip
Price: $ 79 per person
This tour takes you to the magical Mai Chau, a district in the province of Hoa Binh in northwestern Vietnam. The district is about 160 km from Hanoi. The area is known for its stilt houses. The stilt houses are made of bamboo and wood. The houses were built to prevent water damage and protect against animals and the elements.
07:30: Pick-up from your hotel and departure towards HoaBinh.
10:00: Leave Hoa Binh in the direction of Mai Chau Valley, about 2 hours away. Stopover to take beautiful photos.
12:00 Uhr: Ankunft und Mittagessen in einem Landestypischen Haus im Dorf (Ban Lac).
13:30: Bike tours through the surrounding villages. Learn more about country life and culture. Your friendly guide will be happy to help answer any of your questions. See farmers working in the fields and locals weaving scarves. Visit picturesque villages with traditional stilt houses.
Discover the everyday life of minorities and learn more about their ancient traditions and customs. Watch wild parrots in the dense jungle.
15:30 hrs: Departure and drive on one of the most beautiful routes in Vietnam back to Hanoi ..
18:30: Arrival in Hanoi and transfer to your hotel.
* Please note: This tour is available on request. We will confirm the availability within a short time after receiving your request.
- Take sunscreen, hat, insect repellent and sunglasses
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels in Hanoi
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water, and tropical fruits
- All entrance fees
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses