CU CHI TUNNEL SPEEDBOAT TOUR
EXPERIENCE THE CU CHI TUNNEL
Discover the Cu Chi Tunnels on a half-day trip including a unique speedboat ride, where you can watch the locals' daily lives on the riverbank.
Half Day Tour
CU CHI TUNNEL SPEEDBOAT Tour
Price: from $ 68 per person
The Cu Chi tunnels are an important part of Vietnamese history. Cu Chi is located 50 kilometers northwest of Ho Chi Minh City. The historic site is a sophisticated network with 250 km of tunnels and chambers. When visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels, you will see first hand and experience firsthand how the
Vietnamese soldiers fought for the reunification of the country. As you cross the tunnels, you get a deep insight into the life of the Vietnamese inside the tunnels.
Morning Cu Chi tour including lunch - price 78 USD
7:30, pick up in the hotel lobby and transfer to Bach Dang Pier by car or minivan.
Take the speedboat towards Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Dinh). This journey will give you an insight into the changing landscape of Vietnam from the glittering skyscrapers and bustling centers to a peaceful rural life along the riverbank.
On board, enjoy a light breakfast of croissants, fresh tropical fruits and bottled water. On the way you can enjoy the fresh air and see many small villages, fishing boats and the lush vegetation. You'll also get lots of information about the daily lives of people on the riverbank.
After about 75 minutes by speedboat you will reach the Cu Chi Tunnels. There you can watch a short documentary and Cu Chi tunnels. Then, take a walk through the jungle to see the bomb craters, countless traps, combat bunkers, ventilation and living areas.
For interested parties, it is possible to fire an AK47 or a MK16.
The most exciting part of course is the visit, the underground tunnel.
At 11:30 am, say goodbye to Cu Chi Tunnels and take the speedboat to a quaint riverside restaurant for a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
13:30, return to Saigon and transfer to your hotel.
Afternoon Cu Chi Tour - no lunch - price 68 USD
[Departure time 12:45 - 13:00] [Duration 4.5 - 5 hours]
For guests who do not want to join a group, we are happy to offer a private tour on request.
- Bring some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Take sunscreen and sunglasses with you
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Please keep necklaces and other trinkets in your hotel for safety's sake
- We arrange our tours for guests of all ages and regularly take children on our tours. You can trust that the tour offers the safest experience for your children and accident insurance for all our guests!
- Children under 12 years (Tour Price 55 USD)
- Children 0-3 years (free)
- accident insurance
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels located in the district 1/3
- Wireless Headset Device
- English speaking tour guide
- Light breakfast and lunch (during the morning tour)
- Mineral water, refreshing towels and tropical fruits
- All admission fees (except bullets on the shooting range)
- Speedboat cruise
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- For cancellations between 8 and 14 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. If you cancel 1-2 days before the tour, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- For cancellations made between 3 and 7 days prior to arrival, a 75% cancellation fee will be charged.
- No-shows on the day of the tour due to flight delays, flight cancellations or late arrivals from other tours will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- If we cancel a tour due to inclement weather, and you have already fully paid the tour or deposited a deposit. We will refund the payment in full.
- Fortunately, the rain showers in Ho Chi Minh City are usually short-lived, so they have barely affected our tours in the past.
- During the rainy season (June-November) it should rain everyday (usually in the afternoon). However, most of our guests enjoy their tour experience even in the rain.
Ride on the most modern and brand new speedboats with ample space for maximum comfort. They are extremely safe and offer you a pleasant stay on board to explore the beautiful waterways in Vietnam.
We saw the real life of the people
Amazing beautiful tours
Moderne Küchentechnik GmbH - Germany
Excellent Guide, Car and experience.
Absolute Top Beratung
This is truly off-the-beaten path
Steven Van de Heijning
You have done wonderful!
Heidelberg - Germany