XO Sights - Scooter TOUR SAIGON
Experience Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) on a half-day scooter tour
Half Day Tour
THE SightS by XO Tours
Price: $ 52 per person
XO Tours was the first scooter excursion operator in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), which hired female tour guides. Our friendly ladies wear the traditional Vietnamese áo dài dress.
In our opinion, great tour guides are supported by professional education and experience. Each of our tour guides must undergo a training course to work at XO Tours. Young women who have a real passion for their work and love Vietnam. Your safety and satisfaction is our main concern.
Pick up at 8:30 am and the fun scooter excursion Saigon to the most popular attractions in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) begins. Learn the history of every famous place in Saigon from the unique perspective of our guides.
Our pace is always very leisurely, so you will not be rushed. At each stop you can get off the scooter and walk around, so you have plenty of great photo opportunities.
The Sightseeing Tour offers a good mix of famous sights and lesser known markets and attractions. We only do this tour in the morning when the weather is the coolest.
The local markets are also the busiest in the morning. So it's the best time to watch the market.
Some of the places we visit on this tour are the Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Reunification Palace, the Secret CIA Building, Tan Dinh Market, the Thich Quang Duc Memorial, Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, Cholon (Chinatown), The Binh Tay Market, Thien Hau Pagoda etc.
Tour end is at about 12:00 clock
Please note that we do not go to the Reunification Palace on the Scooter Tour Saigon or visit the War Remnants Museum on the sightseeing tour. Both attractions require a lot of time to fully appreciate them. Therefore, we recommend you to visit them alone to make the most of the time you have with us.
Our maximum group size is 8 people. For guests who do not wish to join a group, we offer a private tour for an additional $ 20 per person (minimum 2 participants).
- Bring some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Take sunscreen and sunglasses with you
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Please keep necklaces and other trinkets in your hotel for safety's sake
- It is recommended that you do not use your camera while riding a scooter.
- We arrange our tours for guests of all ages and regularly take children on our tours. You can rest assured that XO Tours offers the safest experience for your kids because our riders are the best in the industry! We are also the first motorcycle tour operator to offer accident insurance for all our guests!
- Children under 7 years (tour price $ 25) are allowed to share a scooter with one of our drivers and another adult. Children over 8 years (Tour price 48 USD) must sit on a separate scooter with their own driver, as required by the Vietnamese law
- XO accident insurance
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels located in district 1,3,4 or 5 (some exclusions apply)
- English speaking tour guide
- Motorcycle, fuel
- High quality open helmet
- Light snack / dessert
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures of your tour (later by e-mail)
- und viel lächeln! 🙂
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- If you cancel your tour at least 5 days in advance, you can cancel your tour for free. For cancellations between 1 and 4 days prior to arrival, a 20% cancellation fee will be charged. If you cancel on the day of your tour, a cancellation fee of 50% will be charged.
- No-shows on the day of the tour due to flight delays, flight cancellations or late arrivals from other tours will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- If we cancel a tour due to inclement weather, and you have already fully paid the tour or deposited a deposit. We will refund the payment in full.
- If it rains heavily before the start of your tour, we delay the start time by 30 minutes.
- If you are not staying at a hotel, please call us. If it still rains after the delay, we will cancel the tour. If it does not rain heavily and we feel the road conditions are safe, we will continue the tour as planned.
- We provide all our guests with free high-quality rain ponchos.
- If it starts to rain heavily during the tour and we have to cancel the tour, we will put a taxi to bring you safely to your hotel. It will only be charged for the time you spent on the tour.
- Fortunately, the rain showers in Ho Chi Minh City are usually short-lived, so they have barely affected our tours in the past.
- During the rainy season (June-November) it should rain everyday (usually in the afternoon). However, most of our guests enjoy their tour experience even in the rain.
- Rest assured that the XO ladies are experienced drivers, and we will only continue our tours if we feel completely safe.
- If you do not want to go on tour in light rain, we recommend that you do not book a motorbike tour in Vietnam. Our standard cancellation policy applies to short-term cancellations in these circumstances.
According to travel writer Graham Caldwell, "The Sights Tour" was the most beautiful tour he has participated in over 20 years. You can learn more about Mr. Cardwell's experience with XO Tours by clicking here click.