Abandoned Valley Trek - DAY TRIP
Trek to the Abandoned Valley
Experience pure nature on your trek to the Abandoned Valley.
Abandoned Valley TrEk
Price: $ 70 per person
This hike is perfect for anyone willing to venture further into the jungle and explore the truly untouched tropical rainforest and caves. Hike along the original Ho Chi Minh Trail to the lonely, deserted valley in the heart of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park.
This hike is perfect for those who are ready to venture further into the jungle to explore truly untouched tropical rainforests and caves. Hike along the original Ho Chi Minh Trail to the lonely, deserted valley in the heart of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. In the deserted valley we lead you to two very special caves, the E Cave and the Dark Cave. On this private area of Dark Cave you have the opportunity to get into the darkness with your guide 800 m. Once we arrive at the E-cave, we will reward you with a delicious Jungle BBQ (vegan options available) before swimming in the fantastic blue waters of the cave.
The tour starts daily at 7.30 am and you return at 5.30 pm. Please book in advance.
For guests who do not want to travel in a group, we are happy to offer a private tour on request.
* Please note: This tour is available on request. We will confirm the availability within a short time after receiving your request.
- Take sunscreen, hat, insect repellent and sunglasses
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Please keep necklaces and other trinkets in your hotel for safety's sake
- Wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt to prevent mosquito bites
- Swimwear, Long socks, Small backpack, Drybag and (optional) bring hiking boots
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels in Phong Nha
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water, and tropical fruits
- All entrance fees
- safety equipment
- Use of trekking shoes in Euro sizes 36 - 45 We recommend to bring your own shoes.
- We recommend not to use Goretex / waterproof boots, as it takes a long time to dry these shoes.
- Entrance fees (400,000 VN / person for the National Park and 250,000 VN / person for the Paradise Cave)
- Use of towels
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses