MA DA VALLEY Jungle Camping
Camp at Ma Da Valley
Experience the jungles of Vietnam on a unique adventure tour to Ma Da Valley
2 days 1 night
Ma Da Valley Jungle Camping
Price: $ 195 per person
This exclusive Jungle Boss Tour takes you on a short hike to the Elephant Cave. Explore the unique cave formations before heading to Ma Da Lake for a refreshing dip in the crystal clear waters. Camping on the beautiful sandy beach of Ma Da Lake. Hike to Tra Ang River Cave in the morning and swim in it before ending your adventure with a hike along the scenic Tra Ang River.
This exclusive tour of Jungle Boss takes you on a beautiful hike to the Elephant Cave. Explore 300m of the cave and see the unique formations. The guide will inform you about the formation of the caves. Continue your trek through the lush tropical jungle to reach the Ma-Da Crystal Lake, where you will set up your camp. Play games and taste the delicious grilled specialties before you settle in for the night.
Continue through the jungle to reach the pristine Tra-Ang Cave. Treat yourself to another delicious barbecue before climbing over massive rocks to reach the entrance of the cave. Complete a 600m floating experience in the depths of the cave. Then continue your hike to return to the HCM Trail and finish your adventure.
For guests who do not want to travel in a group, we are happy to offer a private tour on request.
* Please note: This tour is available on request. We will confirm the availability within a short time after receiving your request.
- Take sunscreen, hat, insect repellent and sunglasses
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Please keep necklaces and other trinkets in your hotel for safety's sake
- Wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt to prevent mosquito bites
- Swimwear, extra clothing, long socks, small backpack, drybag and (optional) hiking boots to bring
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels in Phong Nha
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water, and tropical fruits
- All entrance fees
- safety equipment
- Use of trekking shoes in Euro sizes 36 - 45 We recommend to bring your own shoes.
- We recommend not to use Goretex / waterproof boots, as it takes a long time to dry these shoes.
- Entrance fees (600,000 VN / person for the National Park
- Use of towels
- Porter Team
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
Amazing beautiful tours
Moderne Küchentechnik GmbH - Germany
Excellent Guide, Car and experience.
Absolute Top Beratung
This is truly off-the-beaten path
Steven Van de Heijning
You have done wonderful!
Heidelberg - Germany
Great planning, great tours to untouristic places and absolutely fair price.
Passau - Germany