PARADISE CAVE & NATIONAL PARK - DAY TRIP
DISCOVER THE PARADISE CAVE
Discover the famous Paradise Cave and Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park on a unique adventure tour.
Paradise Cave & NATIONALPARK
Price: $ 58 per person
This Paradise Cave Tour is perfect for those who want to see the popular attractions of Phong Nha National Park, but also want to experience something unique and authentic. On this tour we will take you to the famous Paradise Cave, 8 Lady Cave, and then to a 20-minute jungle hike to Hang Tra Ang. Hang Tra Ang offers freshly prepared grilled and spring rolls and then swimming in the most remote areas of the cave ,
The day begins with a visit to the spectacular Paradise Cave, a remarkable cave in the National Park. Admire the beauty of the cave as our tour guide informs you about the impressive formations.
The tour continues with a trip to the 8 Ladies Cave and the War Martyr Memorial. In this cave, 8 people were caught during a bombing raid. Let our guides tell you the whole story and learn about the history and traditions of Vietnam. Please wear clothes that cover your knees and shoulders for this visit.
The highlight of the trip is Tra Ang Cave. Take a short hike through the jungle, where you will be greeted in a pristine setting with a BBQ lunch prepared by our porters. After lunch, take a fun and relaxing dip in the crystal clear waters of Hang Tra Ang before heading home.
For guests who do not want to travel in a group, we are happy to offer a private tour on request.
* Please note: This tour is available on request. We will confirm the availability within a short time after receiving your request.
- Take sunscreen, hat, insect repellent and sunglasses
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Please keep necklaces and other trinkets in your hotel for safety's sake
- Wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt to prevent mosquito bites
- Swimwear, Long socks, Small backpack, Drybag and (optional) bring hiking boots
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels in Phong Nha
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water, and tropical fruits
- All entrance fees
- safety equipment
- Use of trekking shoes in Euro sizes 36 - 45 We recommend to bring your own shoes.
- We recommend not to use Goretex / waterproof boots, as it takes a long time to dry these shoes.
- Entrance fees (400,000 VN / person for the National Park and 250,000 VN / person for the Paradise Cave)
- Use of towels
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
If you are looking for a unique, authentic cave adventure, have a look here our Tiger Cave Series Adventure.
We saw the real life of the people
Amazing beautiful tours
Moderne Küchentechnik GmbH - Germany
Excellent Guide, Car and experience.
Absolute Top Beratung
This is truly off-the-beaten path
Steven Van de Heijning
You have done wonderful!
Heidelberg - Germany