Mekong Delta SPEEDBOAT EXCURSION
EXPERIENCE The Mekong Delta
Discover the Mekong Delta with a unique speedboat ride, where you can observe the daily life of the locals on the riverbank.
Half Day Tour
Mekong Delta SPEEDBOAT Tour
Price: $ 68 per person
The Mekong Delta is the region in southwestern Vietnam, where the mighty Mekong River pours into the sea. With a system of fertile land and numerous rivers and canals, the Mekong Delta is the agricultural heart of South Vietnam and one of the most important fishing areas in Vietnam. A day in the Mekong delta is ideal for exploring the quieter side of Vietnamese life and understanding the real life of the Mekong. The hospitality and the cordial nature of the local people make your trip even more fascinating.
Morning - Mekong Delta Speedboat Tour
7:30, pick up in the hotel lobby and transfer to Bach Dang Pier by car or minivan.
Take the speedboat towards the Mekong Delta. This journey will give you an insight into the changing landscape of Vietnam from the glittering skyscrapers and bustling centers to a peaceful rural life along the riverbank.
On board, enjoy a light breakfast of croissants, fresh tropical fruits and bottled water. On the way you can enjoy the fresh air and see many small villages, fishing boats and the lush vegetation. You'll also get lots of information about the daily lives of people on the riverbank.
After a one-hour speedboat ride we reach a small canal covered with coconuts. There you get off the boat and visit the shrimp farms. Here's how the locals breed shrimp. Afterwards, you can cycle around the village to discover daily life in the Mekong. The smiling locals will warmly welcome you.
Afterwards visit a Vietnamese family who produces rice wine. Experience a local market where seasonal fruit is served. Vegetables, spices, seafood and other local specialties are offered here. Then take a short walk to a pagoda with unique architecture built in the mid-19th century.
Continue through the extensive rice fields and visit a local Cao Dai temple
to learn more about the religion of Caodaism.
At 11:00 there is a local family who makes tofu, where you can enjoy a light meal. After the meal we say goodbye to the Mekong Delta and go on the speedboat to go back to Saigon.
12:30 pm, return to the Pier and transfer to your hotel.
* Note: If you do not want to ride a bike, please let us know in advance so that we can have one
can arrange alternative transport.
Afternoon - Mekong Delta Speedboat Tour
[Departure time 12:45 - 13:00] [Duration 4.5 - 5 hours]
For guests who do not want to join a group, we are happy to offer a private tour on request.
- Bring some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Take sunscreen and sunglasses with you
- Bring comfortable shoes
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Please keep necklaces and other trinkets in your hotel for safety's sake
- We arrange our tours for guests of all ages and regularly take children on our tours. You can trust that the tour offers the safest experience for your children and accident insurance for all our guests!
- Children under 12 years (Tour Price 49 USD)
- Children 0-3 years (free)
- accident insurance
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels located in the district 1/3
- Wireless Headset Device
- English speaking tour guide
- Light breakfast
- Mineral water, refreshing towels and tropical fruits
- All entrance fees
- Speedboat cruise
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
- For cancellations between 8 and 14 days prior to arrival, a 50% cancellation fee will be charged. If you cancel 1-2 days before the tour, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- For cancellations made between 3 and 7 days prior to arrival, a 75% cancellation fee will be charged.
- No-shows on the day of the tour due to flight delays, flight cancellations or late arrivals from other tours will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- If we cancel a tour due to inclement weather, and you have already fully paid the tour or deposited a deposit. We will refund the payment in full.
- Fortunately, the rain showers in Ho Chi Minh City are usually short-lived, so they have barely affected our tours in the past.
- During the rainy season (June-November) it should rain everyday (usually in the afternoon). However, most of our guests enjoy their tour experience even in the rain.
Ride on the most modern and brand new speedboats with ample space for maximum comfort. They are extremely safe and offer you a pleasant stay on board to explore the beautiful waterways in Vietnam.
We saw the real life of the people
Amazing beautiful tours
Moderne Küchentechnik GmbH - Germany
Excellent Guide, Car and experience.
Absolute Top Beratung
This is truly off-the-beaten path
Steven Van de Heijning
You have done wonderful!
Heidelberg - Germany