Elephant Cave & Ma Da Valley - Day Trip
Experience THE Elephant CAVE
Experience the Elephant Cave and Ma Da Valley on a unique adventure tour.
Elephant Cave & Ma Da Valley
Price: $ 70 per person
This hike is perfect for those with little hiking experience but who want to experience a true jungle and cave experience. It starts deep in the jungle of Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park in Vietnam. Take a short hike to the impressive Elephant Cave and then walk through the Ma Da Valley to the unbelievably blue waters of Crystal Ma Da Lake. After lunch and swimming, hike to the Tra Ang Cave, where everyone prepares to swim in the most remote areas of the cave.
If this is fun, but you want a bit more action or sleep in the jungle, take a look at one of our 2 day 1 night trekking tours.
Once you have arrived at Jungle Boss Headquarters with our shuttle, we will inform you about the safety and expected events. Once we have all been introduced to the group and prepared the team, we will set off to Phong Nha Ke-Bang National Park. Once the team has reached the path, we plunge into the jungle and begin the ascent to the elephant cave. After the toughest 20 minutes of the trek, you will be rewarded with the magnificent view of the 60 meter high, 300 meter long elephant cave. Our guides guide you through the cave, bring you to the depths and tell you about the history of the cave.
After exploring the Elephant Cave, hike with us through jungle trails, cross rivers and balance over fallen trees. Deep in the Ma Da Valley, you and the team will walk until you reach the heavenly blue waters of Ma Da Crystal Lake. Here you have the opportunity to go swimming, make cliff jumps and enjoy a delicious Jungle BBQ (vegan options also available). With full belly and refreshed, we will then prepare for the jungle walk. A few kilometers down the road and a few river crossings later we will find a large bend in the river and prepare to swim in the Tra Ang Cave. After a short climb to some limestone cliffs, you will reach the cool waters of the Tra Ang Cave and begin the 600m swim into the depths of the cave.
Once swimming in the Tra Ang Cave is complete, our guides guide you to the road. Here your driver awaits you with a cool beer or soda and we drive back to the Jungle Boss headquarters and your hotel.
For guests who do not want to travel in a group, we are happy to offer a private tour on request.
* Please note: This tour is available on request. We will confirm the availability within a short time after receiving your request.
- Take sunscreen, hat, insect repellent and sunglasses
- Please be ready in time for our pick-up service
- Please keep necklaces and other trinkets in your hotel for safety's sake
- Wear long pants and a long-sleeved shirt to prevent mosquito bites
- Swimwear, Long socks, Small backpack, Drybag and (optional) bring hiking boots
- Free pick up and drop off of hotels in Phong Nha
- English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water, and tropical fruits
- All entrance fees
- safety equipment
- Use of trekking shoes in Euro sizes 36 - 45 We recommend to bring your own shoes.
- We recommend not to use Goretex / waterproof boots, as it takes a long time to dry these shoes.
- Entrance fees (400,000 VN / person for the National Park
- Use of towels
- other drinks
- Tips and personal expenses
We saw the real life of the people
Amazing beautiful tours
Moderne Küchentechnik GmbH - Germany
Excellent Guide, Car and experience.
Absolute Top Beratung
This is truly off-the-beaten path
Steven Van de Heijning
You have done wonderful!
Heidelberg - Germany